Saturday 28th April
Benk + Bo, 10am – 4.30pm
What is it?
A wellness festival to raise awareness of social issues throughout global Activewear supply chains, highlight brands aiming to operate ethically, and to fundraise for Fashion Revolution.
On the day
The pop-up shop will be open from 10am until 2pm at cool café and co-working space Benk + Bo, a five minute walk from Liverpool Street station. Open to the public, you will be able to browse the latest collections and meet those behind the the brands.
We will also have a Circular Design Station where you can design your own Activewear outfit using principles of circular economy, and a raffle with fantastic prizes from conscious wellness brands to support UK charity Fashion Revolution.
You can also join us for classes in the yoga studio and a panel discussion on the lower ground floor.
- 9.15am Early Risers Yoga with Caleb George
- 11am Rise and Shine Vinyasa Flow Yoga with Phoebe Greenacre
- 12pm BarreBodyLondon with Zara Williams
- 2pm Contemporary Mat Pilates with Corinne Naomi
- 3pm Ethics in Activewear panel discussion
- 4pm Gratitude is Gold Meditation with Natalia Bojanic
Find out more about our incredible instructors here.