BOOK A CLASS
Join us for a wonderful class or two at Benk + Bo near Liverpool Street station. We have the following:
- 9.15am Early Risers Yoga with Caleb George
- 11am Rise and Shine Vinyasa Flow Yoga with Phoebe Greenacre
- 12pm BarreBodyLondon with Zara Williams
- 2pm Contemporary Mat Pilates with Corinne Naomi
- 4pm Gratitude is Gold Meditation with Natalia Bojanic
ATTEND THE PANEL DISCUSSION
Join us for a conversation on ethics in Activewear with:
- Heather Knight, Branding, Design and Communications at Fashion Revolution
- Bridget Haywood, Head of Sales and Marketing at Jilla Active
- Natalia Zawada, Founder of Starseeds
- Phoebe Greenacre, Yoga Instructor and CEO of Silou London
- Stella Heng, Founder of Sports Philosophy
- Cora Hilts, Founder of Rêve En Vert (who stock VYAYAMA and Silou London)
They’ll be talking all things ethical Activewear, from the challenges of starting a business in this industry to the changes in consumer behaviour and the achievements they’ve accomplished to date.
BROWSE THE POP-UP SHOP
Come along to browse the pop-up shop on Benk + Bo’s lower ground floor and meet those behind:
- Jilla Active
- Silou London
- Sports Philosophy
- Rêve En Vert (stocking VYAYAMA)
- People Tree
- Home of Eco
- Nitara London
Find out more about the brands here.
DESIGN YOUR OWN CIRCULAR ACTIVEWEAR OUTFIT
There will also be a raffle to further support Fashion Revolution on the day with tickets for just £2 and some fabulous prizes up for grabs, including a Liforme yoga mat, Lumie wellbeing light, vouchers for Wear the Walk and Gather & See, Husk & Honey Granola, Joe’s Tea Co. filled jar, a Natasha Tonić swimwear voucher and much more!
Buy your raffle tickets on the day (cash only).
POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Post a photo of your favourite Activewear outfit on social media, showing the label, and ask the brand who made your clothes. Remember to hashtag #WhomademyActivewear and #Whomademyclothes!